Wednesday 15 October 2014


                                              Diary entry 


                                             Thursday 25 September


Today I woke up and got breakfast a little later than normal which was nice. Then we got packed up and walked to parliament. There we were shown into a few rooms, like the debating chamber, and then we went and got dressed up for a role play. I was the leader of the Kiwi fruit party!

After that we walked to Capital E onTV, where again we got dressed up and and practised for our alien invasion movie, and if I may say so myself, we did a pretty good job. During the second run through one of scientists fell off his chair.

After Capital E we walked over the bridge and sat out side the art gallery ready to be told what to do for the Amazing race. During the Amazing race we had to run all around Wellington to find all sorts of things that were on our list. When my group finally arrived back at the hostel we were told that we had to use public transport so we ran back out and caught the bus! 

Then we went to WOW and what can I say the dresses were amazing but not only the dresses but the bras too. The people who made those dresses must be very talented and I really hope I can go again some day!

By Hannah








No comments:

Post a Comment